On the Stefan problem with a small parameter
Gariepy , M. Shillor and X. Xu , Existence of generalized weak solutions to a model for in situ vitrification.
- mathematics and statistics online!
- Search for IMPAN publications;
- The Next Always (Inn BoonsBoro, Book 1).
- In the Face of Death: Professionals Who Care for the Dying and the Bereaved (Springer Series on Death and Suicide).
- An Outline of the Recent History of Indonesian Criminal Law;
- The Stefan Problem?
European J. Koegler and C. Kindle , Modeling of the in situ vitrification process.
SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis
Simon , Compact sets in the space L p 0 , T ; B. Xu , A compactness theorem and its application to a system of partial differential equations.
Differential Integral Equations 9 Xu , Existence for a model arising from the in situ vitrification process. Journals Seminars Books Theses Authors. Between and. Finite element approximation of a Stefan problem with degenerate Joule heating.
Barrett, John W. Cannon , and Jim Douglas, Jr. XXI, Fasc I , pp.
- Imaging Phonons: Acoustic Wave Propagation in Solids.
- Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Volume 4571, Machine Learning and Data Mining in Pattern Recognition: 5th International Conference, MLDM 2007, Leipzig, Germany, July 18-20, 2007, Proceedings?
- Twains The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (bargan edition typeset for the Kindle);
- 2014 ASHRAE Handbook -- Refrigeration (SI) (Ashrae Handbook Refrigeration Si (Systems-International);
- Submission history.
MathSciNet Google Scholar. Cannon and C. Hill , Existence, uniqueness, stability, and monotone dependence in a Stefan problem for the heat equation , J. Cannon, Jim Douglas, Jr , and C. Hill , A multi-boundary Stefan problem and the disappearance of phases , J.
First-Order Solution to Glass-Ice Stefan Problem - Wolfram Demonstrations Project
Hill , Remarks on a Stefan problem , J. Anal and Appl. Jiang Li-shang , Existence and differentiability of the solution of a two-phase Stefan problem for quasi-linear parabolic equations , Chinese Math. Quilghini , Una analisi fisico-matematica del processo del cambiamento di fase , Ann. LXVII , pp. Rubinstein , Two-phase Stefan problem on a segment with one-phase initial state of thermoconductive medium , Ucen, Zap.
Stucki 58 , pp. Parma 3 , pp. Personalised recommendations. Cite article How to cite? ENW EndNote.